Karigar CAPE Boston
Stylish + Sustainable + Smart
- The Karigar Cape is a clever, multi-functional fashion accessory that can be worn in as many as 17 different ways.
- The Cape, handcrafted by 15 artisans, can go from smart and classic, to chic and stylish to match your mood.
The innovative design and unique colours make it multi-functional and fun to use for any occasion. Wear it to the office in the day, wrap it on a beautiful summer evening or drape it for a night about town. Short, long, wrapped or belted, get creative with how you wear the KARIGAR Cape and create a special new look each time.
Pure, handcrafted luxury
This 100% natural Cape is designed in Amsterdam and handmade in small batches by skilled rural artisans in the Indian Himalayas. Using traditional weaving techniques, the Cape is carefully handcrafted using Merino Wool.
- Size: 115cm x 165cm . Model Elaine is 170cm and wearing clothes in Size 36. Model Reve is 175cm and wearing clothes in Size 38
- Material: 100% Merino Wool
- Care: Hand wash (only when needed) gently using mild detergent and lukewarm water. Lay flat to dry.
- Free size armholes
- Available in 10 colours
Your purchase supports 15 rural artisans
- A team of skilled craftspeople from the Indian Himalayas work together to create a single Cape. By crafting our products, our artisans are given regular employment and a steady income.
- India has more than 200 million artisans and KARIGAR has worked with more than 2,000 to co-create their collections. More than 70% of our artisans are women.
Want to know the people who handcrafted your product? Scan the QR code on your Talking Tag to find out how your Cape was created.