Does working with style and impact excite you? Do you want to excel in your career and still make a difference?
WE ARE HIRING!
If you want to be part of the journey of a young, dynamic sustainable fashion brand then here’s what we are looking for:
A self-driven, enthusiastic team player to join our customer support team. You would have to work remotely or in our Amsterdam studio (flexible). As your core tasks, you will communicate (in English) with our worldwide customers via e-mail, on-website chat and social media.
Our ultimate Customer Service checklist:
- Fluency in English (written).
- Turning every communication into an exciting and fulfilling customer experience, turning visitors into customers and customers into brand ambassadors.
- Developing a keen understanding of our offering and products to provide tailored recommendations and solutions.
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems.
- Go above and beyond to help and satisfy existing and potential customers.
- Inbox management – responding to customer questions and helping them make decisions.
- Returns management – guiding customers through our return policy.
- Customer touch points (emails) – Being proactive and reaching out to customers with information.
- Reporting – Helping maintain reports for smooth functioning.
- Social media responses – answering customer queries on our social media platforms.
- Being open to new projects that we may need your help with.
We offer you...
- A chance to be part of a young, growing start up.
- Personal development and training.
- A broad scope of responsibilities and growth opportunities.
- Frequent updates of our new collections and discounts for friends & family!
You can reach us at email@example.com letting us know why you would be suitable for the job. Do enclose a CV and we will contact you to schedule our first telephonic/Skype appointment.