NEW! Karigar CAPE Cape Town
I transform your look with every different way in which I am worn!
Wear me to the office in the day, wrap me on a beautiful summer evening or drape me for a night about town – I can go from smart and classic to chic and stylish to match your mood. Short, long, wrapped or belted, get creative with how you wear me and create a special new look each time.
The innovative design (free-size armholes) and unique colours make me multi-functional and fun for every woman to use in any occasion.
- 115cm x 160cm; Free size armholes
- Model Elaine is 170 cm and is wearing clothes in size 36
- Model Revé is 175 cm and is wearing clothes in size 38
Handcrafted with natural materials
- Handcrafted in the Indian Himalayas using 100% Merino Wool
- To ensure that I stay as beautiful as when you first purchased me, treat me with love. Air me often and spot clean when required.
- Always hand wash in lukewarm water.
- Lay me flat to dry so I keep my shape.
- Iron on wool temperature if needed.
My magic ingredient?
Just the right amount of human imperfection
- Your purchase supports up to 15 rural artisans from the Indian Himalayas who worked together to create me.
- Designed in Amsterdam, the European city known for design innovation.
- My innovative design lets you wrap me in (more than) 17 different ways! I am made for every season and occasion.
- Handcrafted in North India in a small batch of 25 pieces at a time
- I am truly sustainable -- crafted using high quality, locally sourced natural materials; dyed using chemical-free dyes (waste water drains out separately into a pit); dried in natural sunlight.
- Wear me with pride and share my story.