Karigar SHAWL Indigo
Always Pure, Always Natural
Dressed up or dressed down, you can make me a part of your everyday life.
Use me as a wrap to stay comfortable on flight or throw me over your shoulders on a summer evening – my unique combination of merino wool and wild silk makes me a truly beautiful fashion essential for all seasons.
- 70cm x 200cm
Material and Care
Handcrafted with natural materials
- Handcrafted in the Indian Himalayas using using 55% Merino Wool; 45% hand spun Wild Peace Silk
- To ensure that I stay as beautiful as when you first purchased me, treat me with love. Air me often and spot clean when required.
- Always hand wash in lukewarm water.
- Lay me flat to dry so I keep my shape.
- Iron on wool temperature if needed.
What makes me special
My magic ingredient?
Just the right amount of human imperfection
- Your purchase supports up to 15 rural artisans from the Indian Himalayas who worked together to create me.
- Designed in Amsterdam, the European city known for design innovation.
- Handcrafted in North India in a small batch of 25 pieces at a time
- I am truly sustainable – locally sourced from the Himalayas, my wild silk yarn positively impacts the environment and the thousands of people that rear my silk and spin me by hand. In combination with soft Merino Wool, I am made to last.
- Wear me with pride and share my story.