Scarf Uni Mauve
For more colours click here
Get intimate with the KARIGAR Scarf Uni – a scarf so soft that it almost feels like second skin. A blend of Himalayan merino wool and pure pashmina, the gentle touch of this light, fresh and on-trend Scarf makes it perfect to wear around the shoulders, loose around the neck or double knotted for extra warmth.
SUPER SOFT -
Its ultimate softness and luxurious feel make the Scarf your go-to accessory every morning. Natural, comfortable and breathable, this handcrafted Scarf promises to envelope you in pure goodness.
UPGRADE YOUR STYLE -
A distinct blend of modern design and traditional craft, each piece is handcrafted by a team of artisans from remote Indian villages.
SIMPLY STATEMENT -
Use the playful colours of the KARIGAR Scarf Uni to combine with wardrobe neutrals or to highlight other more colourful pieces you own.
The fluffy, slightly felted appearance of the KARIGAR Scarf Uni results from just the right blend of Merino Wool and Pashmina fibres in a modest weaving pattern.
OUR INSPIRATION -
Designer Jolijn shares her inspiration for this Scarf: “To me this is pure luxury! For a quality this smooth, I just wanted to design a beautiful range of Uni colours that allows you to keep creating new colour moods time and again. Please take my invitation and play with your colours!”
From sourcing the finest raw materials and blending the fibres, to dyeing the yarn and weaving the fabric on traditional wooden looms – many pairs of skilled hands craft this scarf. Using age old crafting techniques, rural artisans from Himachal Pradesh translate our sophisticated Dutch designs into modern, everyday classics.
- 47.5cm x 195cm
- Handcrafted on traditional wooden looms in Himachal Pradesh
- 80% Merino Wool, 20% Pashmina
- Available in a range of 10 Uni colours
- Handwash in lukewarm water using a gentle detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- Caring for your scarf can be made easy with the right tips! See How to Care here.
Our mission is to create contemporary fashion made by rural artisans for people everywhere around the world! By bringing together the two different worlds of conscious consumers and rural artisans we wish to united style with impact.
- Designed to reduce waste and overproduction, each piece is crafted in small batches.
- Natural materials, ethically and locally sourced from the same region where it’s woven.
- Creating economic opportunities for rural artisans, be preserving their age old skills and given them regular employment.
- Re-skilling rural artisans for today, tomorrow and ever after through ongoing training and design development.
- A QR code unlike any other on each product (we call it the Talking Tag!) that takes you behind the scenes into who made your Scarf and how.